This delicious, herb-crusted fish recipe is full of flavour and easy to make! The fragrant and moist fish paired with the herb breading ties it all together. Try with seasonal roasted vegetables and potato wedges. This dish pairs nicely with a glass of O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars – Gruner Veltliner which can be found in our Adventurer white 2 and 4 pack, and mixed.
- ⅓ cup (50g) of breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup (25g) grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to season
- 4 skinless fillets of white fish
- 3 ½ tbsp (50g) butter
- Juice of ½ lemon
- In a bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan, parsley, and salt and pepper to make the breadcrumb mixture.
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper and pan-fry in oil for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Flip fillets and coat with breadcrumb mixture. Fry in a pan on high until brown, around 2-3 minutes.
- Add the butter to the pan until melted.
- Squeeze lemon juice on top. Serve, and enjoy!
Tiegan Ford is the Marketing Coordinator at Paired, with an interest in design as well. As a novice wine drinker, she enjoys learning about wine, what foods to pair with different wines, and tasting notes to further expand her knowledge and enhance her wine tasting experience.