Creamy, gooey, and oh so delicious! This classic baked brie recipe is truly to die for. As we head into the warmer months this dish is perfect to serve as an appetizer for any summer gatherings, or to enjoy for yourself! Pair this with a refreshing glass of Chardonnay and some fresh fruit and you’ll be in heaven.
Rosemary and Thyme Baked Brie
- 1 12oz wheel of brie
- ½ tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- ½ tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- Pinch of salt
- A handful of crushed walnuts, optional
- Remove brie from wrapping and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a criss-cross pattern, cut slits across the top of the brie, making sure to only cut through the rind. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Add thyme and rosemary and drizzle honey on top. If you are adding any other toppings such as walnuts, add them at this step too.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until brie is soft and gooey.
- Serve with fresh fruit and wine, and enjoy!
Tiegan Ford is the Marketing Coordinator at Paired, with an interest in design as well. As a novice wine drinker, she enjoys learning about wine, what foods to pair with different wines, and tasting notes to further expand her knowledge and enhance her wine tasting experience.