A wee bit of wine is fine! Celebrate St Patrick’s Day with this Sparkling Green Sangria recipe. It’s festive, delicious, and easy to make! To get the slight green color, use fruits and vegetables such as green apples, green grapes, lemons, limes, mint, and kiwis. Try this drink out for your St Patty’s Day party with friends and consider serving some fun appetizers to tie it all together. We suggest a spinach, crab, and brie dip with a crusty baguette or an Asparagus and Brie salad – yum!
Sparkling Green Sangria
- 1 750ml bottle of Sparkling wine (we suggest Moscato)
- 5 ounces Triple Sec
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 2 kiwis
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 250mL sparkling soda or seltzer of choice
- Pour the Moscato in a pitcher with the fruits, adding only half the sliced lemon and lime
- Add the Triple Sec and mix
- Cover and chill for 2hrs or overnight
- Once ready, add your choice of sparkling soda or seltzer
- Serve over ice and garnish with rest of the lemon and lime. Enjoy!
Tiegan Ford is the Marketing Coordinator at Paired, with an interest in design as well. As a novice wine drinker, she enjoys learning about wine, what foods to pair with different wines, and tasting notes to further expand her knowledge and enhance her wine tasting experience.