The perfect burger: juicy, full of flavour, and easy to make! The grass-fed beef makes all the difference in the taste and standard of your homemade burger. Add a side of fries and coleslaw and pair with a glass of wine to tie it all together! This dish pairs great with the Bodegas Goru found in our Weekday Warrior Mixed packs. Save this recipe to make for your special someone this Valentine’s Day – sometimes simple is better ❤️
Grass-fed Beef Burger
- 1 ½ lbs grass-fed beef
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Hamburger buns, plus desired toppings
- In a medium bowl, combine the beef, onion, salt, and pepper with your hands until ingredients are combined. Form into 4 patties, about 1 ½ inch thick.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the burgers with salt and pepper and place on skillet. Turn the heat down to medium and brush both sides with butter.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes on each side, or until the desired doneness is reached.
- Let burgers rest for 2-3 minutes. Build your burger with desired toppings, and serve with sides of choice.
Note: Try adding half a finely chopped pickle, and a couple squirts of Worcestershire sauce when making the patty for added flavour!
Tiegan Ford is the Marketing Coordinator at Paired, with an interest in design as well. As a novice wine drinker, she enjoys learning about wine, what foods to pair with different wines, and tasting notes to further expand her knowledge and enhance her wine tasting experience.